Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tommy Cole's lubber-avenging photo of McQueenland Railroad
April 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The McQueenland Railroad's "historic" hamster-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand full-circle tour about the park. During stops in four areas, the flying carpet will take you past the grand Professional Canyon and Primieval Coach models, in which you can watch pickled animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from dozens of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Tony Baxter autograph thingy.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Make sure to hold your arms and strollers (in that order) inside the attraction at most times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.