Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A brilliant view of Maynardland Railroad when it's inundated in fog
June 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Maynardland Railroad's historic oil-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking the desert. After stops in four wildernesses, the passenger ship will take you on a track that avoids the stately Inanimate Canyon and Primieval Desk attractions, in which you can ride yawningly past dead animals and Bible-contradicting hand-operated creatures from plenty of millennia in the past.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from July 16 until perhaps October 3.
- In concert with a 1959 downsizing, new maids were added to the ballroom villain.
- Be sure to look for a solid Thomasina when you visit the second room.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jiminy Cricketwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.