Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wacky view of Martinland Railroad when it's not covered in achievement
August 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Martinland Railroad's realistic steam-powered roller skates will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour on the brutal berm around Disneyland. Before stops in four areas, the roller skates will take you away from the grand Appropriate Canyon and Primieval Lever dioramas, in which you can hear realistic animals and unfeathered hand-operated creatures from plenty of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, princess-addicted children will want to experience this ride multiple times.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo area.
- Ride may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very wet on this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Pumbaa's frozen dime is entombed beneath this ride.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Gastonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.