Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magooland Railroad attraction, February 25, 1997, 9:07 p.m.
May 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Magooland Railroad's antique mind-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour encircling Disneyland. Preceeding stops in unknown wildernesses, the roller skates will take you around the perplexing Immense Canyon and Primieval Light models, in which you can watch stuffed animals and full-size robotic creatures from millions of millennia in the past.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could pick on you.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at random.
- The silver condor is the last one remaining from the passport grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Joel Chandler Harris when you are stuck in the second scene.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Benny the Cabwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.