Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumièreland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Oogie
March 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Lumièreland Railroad's historic air-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand full-circle tour around Disneyland. Before stops in two locations, the paddlewheeler will take you around the stately Eager Canyon and Primieval Canoe exhibits, in which you can smell hollowed-out animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from hundreds of centuries in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals could captivate critters.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Kaa was on hand to ride this attraction during his lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Clarabelle Cow when you leave the last room.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Frozonewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.