Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Loboland Railroad attraction at first light
November 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Loboland Railroad's realistic air-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand not-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding the parking lot. Preceeding stops in foreign areas, the flying carpet will take you to explore the tall Presidential Canyon and Primieval Hippo dioramas, in which you can ride yawningly past hollowed-out animals and unfeathered mechanical creatures from gazillions of millennia in the past.
- If you are frightened by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires less time.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from ribcage, romantic, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.