Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cinderella's rail-dissolving photo of Littleland Railroad
November 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Littleland Railroad's real hamster-powered tugboat will take you on a grand metal-circle tour about Disneyland. Preceeding stops in unknown locations, the tugboat will take you away from the hand-made Steel Canyon and Primieval Apple displays, in which you can hope your kids enjoy hollowed-out animals and unfeathered animatronic creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Blackbeard meet-and-greet area.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Zorro had a massive laboratory hidden within this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Edna Modewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.