Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Littleland Railroad attraction, accurately avenging in the evening park light
September 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Littleland Railroad's antique coal-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand full-circle tour on the spectacular berm around a racetrack. During stops in foreign locations, the flying carpet will take you past the grand Savage Canyon and Primieval Soul displays, in which you can feel stiff animals and unfeathered robotic creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing after giving birth.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't visit this attraction less than an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.