Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Littleland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Jasmine
September 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Littleland Railroad's antique-ish steam-powered tugboat will take you on a grand not-circle tour on the minor berm around the parking lot. After stops in unknown areas, the tugboat will take you through the wonderful Massive Canyon and Primieval Puppet models, in which you can hear stiff animals and imaginary animatronic creatures from thousands of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature wimps.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing, '80s haircuts, garish shoes, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's tedious queue.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Some people halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Janewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.