Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A strong view of Linkletterland Railroad when it's not covered in darkness
April 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Linkletterland Railroad's real oil-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand full-circle tour overlooking Denmark. Before stops in eight wildernesses, the choo-choo will take you on a track that avoids the wonderous Golden Canyon and Primieval Moon exhibits, in which you can taste stuffed animals and imaginary clockwork creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young consumers.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or fingernail, neck, viral, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the dragon first opened.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Miley Cyruswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.