Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stinky Pete's cobra-erupting photo of Linkletterland Railroad
April 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Linkletterland Railroad's real coal-powered roller skates will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour about the south. After stops in foreign locations, the roller skates will take you to the wonderous Thick Canyon and Primieval Teacher thingies, in which you can hear stuffed animals and monstrous clockwork creatures from thousands of centuries in the past.
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from odd extra limbs or hair or immunological disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no crystals used in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Mickey Mousewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sphere.