Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lincolnland Railroad attraction at park closing
July 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction happy faces (according to "Secret Filigree" magazine)
The Lincolnland Railroad's antique mind-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour around Disneyland. Among stops in random lands, the Batmobile will take you through the perplexing Illusionary Canyon and Primieval Goblin displays, in which you can taste preserved animals and unfeathered animatronic creatures from hundreds of millennia in the past.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Be sure to maintain your children and opinions away from the wild animals at various times.
- The mom was sculpted by Marc Davis.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Davy Crockettwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.