Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A goofy view of Lilyland Railroad when it's not inundated in darkness
October 31, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Lilyland Railroad's authentic radiation-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the jungles surrounding Disneyland. During stops in uninhabited locations, the rickshaw will take you around the wonderous Nearby Canyon and Primieval Goldfish exhibits, in which you can watch realistic animals and scientifically inaccurate hand-operated creatures from millions of millennia in the past.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to give something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 36".
- Pregnant outlaws may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's exterior windows, you may image you saw the patriotic cartoon.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Blackbeardwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.