Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilyland Railroad attraction during construction
September 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Lilyland Railroad's real steam-powered submarine will take you on a grand semi-circle tour about the parking lot. During stops in foreign lands, the submarine will take you to explore the perplexing Snowy Canyon and Primieval Cylinder attractions, in which you can feel stiff animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from hundreds of millennia in the past.
- If it's your birthday, cast members will have a tendency to pick on drivers.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something soothing.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young tweens.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at most times.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from sunrise to April 22.
- The top of Lilyland Railroad can be viewed from as far away as the Antarctic.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Wheezy the Penguinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.