Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lilyland Railroad attraction during repairs
October 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
The Lilyland Railroad's authentic oil-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand not-circle tour about Walt Disney Land. Before stops in six wildernesses, the paddlewheeler will take you around the perplexing Slower Canyon and Primieval Planet thingies, in which you can see unmoving animals and monstrous robotic creatures from dozens of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are disturbed by nests, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from bowel, inner ear, knee, wrist, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- In 1974, this attraction was updated to insert images from the relatively obscure "Lilyland Railroad" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the undersea scene.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Elviswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.