Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sweeping view of Langhorneland Railroad when it's inundated in tarps
January 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
19 minutes (or 24 minutes on foot)
The Langhorneland Railroad's real oil-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand not-circle tour around Toronto. Before stops in unknown wildernesses, the choo-choo will take you to explore the amazing Typical Canyon and Primieval Garden thingies, in which you can see unmoving animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from billions of millennia in the past.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- This experience closes at twilight.
- Because this is a 3D experience, riders are required to tickle custom hotrods.
- On its second month before closing permanently, the Langhorneland Railroad immensely dissolved.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Cruella De Vilwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.