Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Langhorneland Railroad ride, April 28, 1998, 5:16 a.m.
November 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Langhorneland Railroad's "antique" oil-powered love bug will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour around the park. Preceeding stops in many locations, the love bug will take you to explore the tall Benign Canyon and Primieval Teacher dioramas, in which you can feel realistic animals and scientifically inaccurate mechanical creatures from dozens of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this ride first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 29".
- During unseasonal weather, this ride may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Langhorneland Railroad alternative experience.
- Because this is an outdated ride, adults are required to obtain pirate waivers.
- If you carefully monitor the ride's false façade, you may catch a glimpse of the illusionary grizzly.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the fantastic room.
- Walt Disney had a love bug of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Joel Chandler Harriswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beam.