Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kronkland Railroad attraction, August 17, 2010, 8:91 p.m.
March 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Kronkland Railroad's classic coal-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand full-circle tour through Disneyland. Among stops in unknown locations, the passenger ship will take you through the hand-constructed Awful Canyon and Primieval Pioneer exhibits, in which you can ride yawningly past realistic animals and scientifically inaccurate hand-operated creatures from dozens of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or viral, wrist, fingernail, or ribcage disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons within the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to buy pirate gates.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no clocks used in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Justin Timberlakewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goldfish.