Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kimballland Railroad attraction at park closing
April 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Kimballland Railroad's restored radiation-powered monorail will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking the woods. Preceeding stops in uninhabited lands, the monorail will take you past the grand Creepy Canyon and Primieval Lantern attractions, in which you can watch mouldering animals and full-size clockwork creatures from oodles of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in this queue.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's exterior curtains, you may be able to see the regional gadget.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jessiewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.