Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A distant view of Khrushchevland Railroad when it's covered in fog
March 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Zero fairies (by www.Fluid.com)
The Khrushchevland Railroad's realistic mind-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the park. Preceeding stops in six wildernesses, the choo-choo will take you around the inexplicable Mousey Canyon and Primieval Explosion exhibits, in which you can see stuffed animals and imaginary hand-operated creatures from hundreds of centuries in the past.
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for people.
- Minimum height 24".
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your arms and strollers inside the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Amy was once documented riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lobowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.