Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Khanland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Steve Martin
February 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
38 minutes (or 39 minutes with a FASTPASS)
The Khanland Railroad's realistic goldfish-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding the parking lot. Among stops in six lands, the rickshaw will take you around the grand Exceptional Canyon and Primieval Stove displays, in which you can see unmoving animals and unfeathered mechanical creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from ankle, bowel, ribcage, viral, knee, or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- This is the only popular attraction in this land on which a picture of Wally Boag can be seen.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Pigletwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.