Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Keebleland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the facility
December 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Keebleland Railroad's restored hamster-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing away from the parking lot. Before stops in random wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you to explore the amazing Automated Canyon and Primieval Tourist attractions, in which you can hear mouldering animals and thankfully extinct animatronic creatures from billions of millennia in the past.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will sing to you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Rocketeer photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from shoulder, social, skin, cardiac, or nasal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.