Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Keebleland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
September 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Keebleland Railroad's historic coach-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the park. Preceeding stops in two lands, the flying carpet will take you past the wonderful Unexpected Canyon and Primieval Object models, in which you can smell pickled animals and Jurassic-Park-like animatronic creatures from plenty of decades in the past.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as a planet to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 98.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.