Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kangaland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
October 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Kangaland Railroad's antique ranger-powered viewliner will take you on a grand full-circle tour encircling the parking lot. Preceeding stops in two areas, the viewliner will take you away from the wonderous Redwood Canyon and Primieval Pet thingies, in which you can see unmoving animals and Jurassic-Park-like robotic creatures from hundreds of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from shoulder, personal, nasal, chin, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Deedlewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.