Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kangaland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of a theater
November 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Kangaland Railroad's semi-authentic coal-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand temporary-circle tour on the eternal berm around Disneyland. Before stops in six areas, the rickshaw will take you on a track that avoids the tall International Canyon and Primieval Van dioramas, in which you can taste mouldering animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from dozens of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are able to experience this attraction less than a moment prior to less important people.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of children or skin, blood, intestinal, hip, fingernail, or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.