Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnstonland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its meat anniversary
March 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Johnstonland Railroad's classic hamster-powered tugboat will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour facing away from the parking lot. Preceeding stops in random areas, the tugboat will take you to the inexplicable Invisible Canyon and Primieval Pan thingies, in which you can smell pickled animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from millions of years in the past.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve hens.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.