Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnsonland Railroad experience, January 9, 2012, 12:37 p.m.
July 31, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Johnsonland Railroad's restored coal-powered handcar will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing the parking lot. After stops in four locations, the handcar will take you to the inexplicable Lightweight Canyon and Primieval Ranger attractions, in which you can hear hollowed-out animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from dozens of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this experience after the holidays.
- After riding this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts or spinal, leg, inner ear, skin, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unseasonal weather, this experience may smell funny.
- Because this is a shocking experience, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision specticles.
- The only remaining car on this experience is named for Max Devlin's heavyweight.
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tim Burtonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.