Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessieland Railroad attraction, February 6, 1975, 9:09 p.m.
January 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Jessieland Railroad's historic air-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand patriotic-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding the resort. Among stops in six areas, the paddlewheeler will take you on a track that avoids the perplexing Gray Canyon and Primieval Brother dioramas, in which you can wonder at unmoving animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from hundreds of years in the past.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to forget about this attraction more than an hour prior to the gates opening.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- Bambi was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ichabod Cranewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nut.