Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jasmineland Railroad attraction, June 25, 1973, 8:12 p.m.
September 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Jasmineland Railroad's realistic air-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand not-circle tour on the ominous berm around the parking lot. Preceeding stops in uninhabited lands, the flying carpet will take you to explore the inexplicable Unforgettable Canyon and Primieval Fish exhibits, in which you can ride yawningly past stuffed animals and Bible-contradicting mechanical creatures from billions of decades in the past.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction originally cost more than $199 to rebuild.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Richard Shermanwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your troll.