Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafarland Railroad attraction, June 26, 1965, 12:02 a.m.
April 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Jafarland Railroad's restored steam-powered railroad train will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing the parking lot. Among stops in foreign locations, the railroad train will take you to explore the inexplicable Hollow Canyon and Primieval Brother attractions, in which you can hear dead animals and unfeathered animatronic creatures from scores of millennia in the past.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland first-time visitors should repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- Matt Ouimet had an elusive office built below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a subterranean Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tiger Lilywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.