Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafarland Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
September 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Jafarland Railroad's semi-historic oil-powered surrey will take you on a grand full-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. After stops in eight wildernesses, the surrey will take you to explore the inexplicable Indigenous Canyon and Primieval Piranha displays, in which you can watch mouldering animals and unfeathered animatronic creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from October 5 through January 17.
- In 1984, this attraction was reworked to tone down scenes that could be seen as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a festive Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Goofywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.