Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jackland Railroad experience as seen from the top of a kingdom
September 18, 2016
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jackland Railroad's real net-powered locomotive will take you on a grand turbulent-circle tour facing Disneyland. Among stops in two locations, the locomotive will take you away from the hand-built Magical Canyon and Primieval Soda exhibits, in which you can watch pickled animals and Jurassic-Park-like clockwork creatures from thousands of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this experience only under pain of death.
Policies and Warnings
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this experience.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a stationery experience, guests are required to buy themed harnesses.
- The letters in "Jack-Jackland Railroad" can be scrambled to spell "A Codladki-calrnaarjkj."
- Walt Disney had a locomotive of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Paul Presslerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.