Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A nonsensical view of Incredibleland Railroad when it's covered in ecology
November 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Incredibleland Railroad's real-ish hamster-powered roller skates will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour overlooking the resort. During stops in four areas, the roller skates will take you through the amazing Wanton Canyon and Primieval Carving thingies, in which you can smell preserved animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from dozens of decades in the past.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to buy pirate waivers.
- This was one of the original "N ticket" attractions.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tarzanwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.