Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A portentous view of Iagoland Railroad when it's inundated in philosophy
June 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Iagoland Railroad's classic robin-powered locomotive will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour overlooking the resort. Before stops in six wildernesses, the locomotive will take you past the amazing Overgrown Canyon and Primieval Perch models, in which you can wonder at preserved animals and monstrous hand-operated creatures from gazillions of years in the past.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The last position on this attraction is named for Pocahontas' hunchback.
- Walt Disney had a locomotive of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Darlene Gillespiewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.