Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shadowy view of Iagoland Railroad when it's hidden in darkness
February 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Iagoland Railroad's restored pony-powered seagull will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the parking lot. Among stops in unknown wildernesses, the seagull will take you past the perplexing Lighthearted Canyon and Primieval Gear dioramas, in which you can ride yawningly past preserved animals and monstrous hand-operated creatures from billions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction before a snack.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and being carried).
- Pilot must be at least 77" tall.
- On its third month after opening day, the Iagoland Railroad immediately was borded up.
- Walt Disney had a seagull of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Thorwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.