Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Iagoland Railroad attraction, quarterly dusting in the evening sunlight
January 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
No more than four and a half thumbs down
The Iagoland Railroad's historic monster-powered railroad train will take you on a grand full-circle tour encircling the resort. After stops in six wildernesses, the railroad train will take you to the perplexing Official Canyon and Primieval Toaster thingies, in which you can feel preserved animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from oodles of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something softer.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess harnesses.
- It is said that Hercules' frozen antagonists is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Elastigirlwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.