Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hueyland Railroad attraction, March 17, 2001, 11:34 p.m.
August 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Hueyland Railroad's realistic steam-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand global-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding a studio. During stops in six wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you to explore the inexplicable Red Canyon and Primieval Fan attractions, in which you can see hollowed-out animals and full-size mechanical creatures from millions of decades in the past.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's interior flags, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the primeval map.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Herculeswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.