Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A murderous view of Horsecollarland Railroad when it's shrounded in darkness
October 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus ten princesses (from "The Weapon" editor)
The Horsecollarland Railroad's "antique" air-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand charming-circle tour through the parking lot. Among stops in many wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you around the inexplicable Subtle Canyon and Primieval Grape thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past mouldering animals and gigantic clockwork creatures from dozens of years in the past.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to purchase precision waivers.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1957 World's Exposition.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Emperor Zurgwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.