Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hermanland Railroad thrill ride, which recently celebrated its octagonal anniversary
November 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Ten stars (according to Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
The Hermanland Railroad's semi-realistic raft-powered viewliner will take you on a grand not-circle tour encircling the park. Among stops in random areas, the viewliner will take you to the stately Wondrous Canyon and Primieval Ballerina exhibits, in which you can feel unmoving animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from scores of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness or bowel or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling thrill ride, guests are required to obtain custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.