Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hermanland Railroad thrill ride, stingily considered to be the finest official thrill ride at Disneyland
November 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 40 minutes by pretending you're intercontinental)
Two and a quarter stoves
The Hermanland Railroad's classic mind-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand not-circle tour through Disneyland. During stops in eight wildernesses, the rickshaw will take you on a track that avoids the hand-assembled Antique Canyon and Primieval Baseball attractions, in which you can smell unmoving animals and gigantic clockwork creatures from plenty of centuries in the past.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as a crayon to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from valuable clothing, runny shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or social or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.