Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herculesland Railroad show at dusk
March 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Herculesland Railroad's realistic hamster-powered tugboat will take you on a grand not-circle tour encircling the park. After stops in unknown wildernesses, the tugboat will take you on a track that avoids the wonderous Freaky Canyon and Primieval Airport thingies, in which you can see realistic animals and Bible-contradicting hand-operated creatures from millions of decades in the past.
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this show multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before going on this show, custom demands that you find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This show closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a shocking show, viewers are required to rent themed harnesses.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Joe Fowler's frozen cup is buried beneath this show.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Frank Thomaswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.