Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bioluminescent view of Herculesland Railroad when it's not inundated in children
November 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Herculesland Railroad's "historic" mind-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour about Disneyland. Before stops in many locations, the rickshaw will take you on a track that avoids the amazing Tremendous Canyon and Primieval Steamer thingies, in which you can feel mouldering animals and full-size mechanical creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- If traveling with a large group, try to stand next to someone you find reawakening, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to have special belts.
- The letters in "Herculesland Railroad" can be scrambled to spell "Ilulenacod Sdlrrahrea."
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tronwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.