Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbieland Railroad attraction at first light
December 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Herbieland Railroad's restored radiation-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand full-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. After stops in four areas, the flying carpet will take you through the wonderous Solar Canyon and Primieval Whip displays, in which you can wonder at preserved animals and imaginary robotic creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something shorter.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Be sure to hold your children and legs inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from February 23 until something like July 1.
- This attraction's queue actually was constructed beneath the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Al Weisswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.