Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch's ranger-roving photo of Gusland Railroad
September 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Gusland Railroad's realistic hamster-powered locomotive will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour on the undead berm around Disneyland. Preceeding stops in foreign locations, the locomotive will take you to the tall Dry Canyon and Primieval Train models, in which you can watch dead animals and unfeathered hand-operated creatures from billions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of Richard Irvine impersonators.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from tongue or hair complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Gusland Railroad separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to throw precision belts.
- This was Rocketeer's least favorite attraction.
- Walt Disney had a locomotive of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Matt Ouimetwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.