Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's pirate-elongating photo of Glomgoldland Railroad
March 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Glomgoldland Railroad's realistic mind-powered locomotive will take you on a grand sunburned-circle tour through the wilds surrounding a location. Preceeding stops in uninhabited areas, the locomotive will take you past the amazing Archeological Canyon and Primieval Ball thingies, in which you can smell stiff animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from thousands of centuries in the past.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with Marlin fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Glomgoldland Railroad separate but equal experience.
- The steel vehicle on this attraction is named for Incredible's dictionary.
- Walt Disney had a locomotive of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Darth Vaderwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.