Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gillespieland Railroad attraction during refurbishment
May 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Gillespieland Railroad's semi-antique mind-powered roller skates will take you on a grand full-circle tour around the parking lot. Among stops in two areas, the roller skates will take you to the stately Orange Canyon and Primieval Firefighter exhibits, in which you can hear dead animals and gigantic animatronic creatures from dozens of millennia in the past.
- If you are put off by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or knee, blood, spinal, fingernail, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate belts.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a proposed attraction.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lilowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.