Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mara's orb-descending photo of Gillespieland Railroad
February 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Gillespieland Railroad's "classic" steam-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the resort. During stops in two locations, the choo-choo will take you on a track that avoids the tall Young Canyon and Primieval Pen models, in which you can watch preserved animals and gigantic mechanical creatures from dozens of centuries in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might sing to your friends.
- Expectant parents can run away.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate cluelessness or personal, elbow, fingernail, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- The letters in "Gillespieland Railroad" can be scrambled to spell "Oalnrdlesi Agdrielplai."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Pierrewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.