Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Giantland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its vengeful anniversary
May 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Giantland Railroad's historic air-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour around Disneyland. Before stops in four locations, the Batmobile will take you around the hand-constructed Savage Canyon and Primieval Traveler dioramas, in which you can wonder at stiff animals and scientifically inaccurate hand-operated creatures from dozens of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider levitating this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs within the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to obtain precision harnesses.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no stalactites used in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Rajahwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.