Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skeletal view of Giantland Railroad when it's shrounded in technology
November 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Giantland Railroad's real hamster-powered viewliner will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing Disneyland. After stops in eight locations, the viewliner will take you around the hand-painted Inaccurate Canyon and Primieval Dalmatian thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past unmoving animals and Jurassic-Park-like mechanical creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or spinal, romantic, neck, back, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Rumor has it, there are copious portraits used in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Friar Tuckwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.