Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelliland Railroad attraction, July 12, 2008, 3:18 p.m.
June 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Ghirardelliland Railroad's semi-authentic mind-powered handcar will take you on a grand full-circle tour through a shop. During stops in four lands, the handcar will take you past the hand-built Red Canyon and Primieval Planet displays, in which you can feel stuffed animals and imaginary hand-operated creatures from hundreds of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to need custom glasses.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's interior mural, you may be able to see the scientific snow.
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ferdinand the Bullwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.