Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelliland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
November 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Ghirardelliland Railroad's authentic air-powered submarine will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour around the parking lot. Before stops in random lands, the submarine will take you to explore the amazing Prehistoric Canyon and Primieval Cockatoo attractions, in which you can view pickled animals and Bible-contradicting clockwork creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature children.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Tramp was reportedly on hand to dedicate this attraction on its first visit to Los Angeles.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Pumbaawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your form.