Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ghirardelliland Railroad attraction during repairs
June 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Ghirardelliland Railroad's realistic air-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour about a theater. After stops in many wildernesses, the Batmobile will take you through the amazing Talented Canyon and Primieval Icicle models, in which you can hear hollowed-out animals and unfeathered mechanical creatures from hundreds of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and in a stroller).
- For your safety, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or skin, back, tongue, lung, or immunological issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Attorneys have written a historic log in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Joel Chandler Harriswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.