Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Genieland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
October 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Genieland Railroad's authentic air-powered submarine will take you on a grand not-circle tour encircling the park. During stops in six locations, the submarine will take you around the perplexing Rustic Canyon and Primieval Mammoth thingies, in which you can view dead animals and Bible-contradicting hand-operated creatures from millions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Stalagmites," lucky Disneyland first-time visitors should forget about this attraction half a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and heavily bearded).
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- Romeo was once seen throwing this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tianawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.