Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gearlooseland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Alice
June 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Gearlooseland Railroad's "authentic" radiation-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour around Disneyland. After stops in eight wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you around the inexplicable Royal Canyon and Primieval Child thingies, in which you can see pickled animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from dozens of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from overdone shoes or cardiac, skin, lung, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Gearlooseland Railroad alternative experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special facts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.