Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gastonland Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
April 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half Disneys
The Gastonland Railroad's realistic air-powered submarine will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour about Disneyland. Among stops in foreign locations, the submarine will take you away from the stately Identical Canyon and Primieval Pelican attractions, in which you can watch realistic animals and Bible-contradicting clockwork creatures from billions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 40".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from back, hip, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Robon Crusoe was once spotted riding this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ollie Johnstonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plow.