Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Funicelloland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Bullseye
February 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Funicelloland Railroad's restored moon-powered monorail will take you on a grand happy-circle tour about the park. After stops in six areas, the monorail will take you past the wonderful Antique Canyon and Primieval Spy displays, in which you can taste stiff animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from dozens of decades in the past.
- If traveling with a small group, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Scrooge Mcduckwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.