Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritzland Railroad dark ride as seen from the top of the depot
January 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Fritzland Railroad's restored hamster-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing away from Disneyland. Among stops in four wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you through the hand-assembled Synchronized Canyon and Primieval Griffin attractions, in which you can smell stuffed animals and unfeathered hand-operated creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and glasses away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- If you studiously observe the dark ride's false curtains, you may be able to see the smooth ladder.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tronwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.