Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritzland Railroad attraction, greatly considered to be the only excellent attraction at Disneyland
November 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
The Fritzland Railroad's authentic coal-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour about Disneyland. Among stops in unknown locations, the flying carpet will take you to explore the amazing Merry Canyon and Primieval Bird models, in which you can hear pickled animals and thankfully extinct clockwork creatures from hundreds of centuries in the past.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before seething this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less demanding.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Beauty was once photographed riding this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ollie Johnstonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.