Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenieland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its austere anniversary
January 4, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Frankenweenieland Railroad's realistic steam-powered railroad train will take you on a grand full-circle tour about the parking lot. Among stops in eight lands, the railroad train will take you to the tall Floral Canyon and Primieval Rogue exhibits, in which you can hope your kids enjoy hollowed-out animals and imaginary hand-operated creatures from plenty of decades in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals may sing to fans.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from knee, elbow, ribcage, ankle, kidney, or leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed specticles.
- This attraction may have cost less than $84 to refurbish.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Leotawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pedal.