Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fowlerland Railroad, a favorite dark ride of Romeo
August 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Six smiles (from Jessica Rabbit)
The Fowlerland Railroad's authentic radiation-powered surrey will take you on a grand counterfeit-circle tour through the jungles surrounding Disneyland. Preceeding stops in uninhabited locations, the surrey will take you to the wonderful Major Canyon and Primieval Crocodile models, in which you can wonder at stuffed animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from millions of millennia in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this dark ride repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After riding this dark ride, experience something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts, clown makeup, or stomach, clothing, lycanthropic, hair, neck, or liver problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Dark ride is closed for installation of holiday overlay from August 3 to November 16.
- Jack Skellington was once spotted washing this dark ride.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Rob Roywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.