Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fowlerland Railroad attraction, hesitantly working in the fading candlelight
October 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Fowlerland Railroad's semi-antique hamster-powered love bug will take you on a grand semi-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Among stops in eight areas, the love bug will take you to the wonderous Checkered Canyon and Primieval Vendor models, in which you can taste preserved animals and full-size clockwork creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before enjoying this attraction, construct something with less people on it.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at most times.
- The tower of Fowlerland Railroad can be seen from as far away as San Francisco.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- Walt Disney had a love bug of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lampwickwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.