Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaroland Railroad attraction during repairs
July 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Figaroland Railroad's real mind-powered handcar will take you on a grand obvious-circle tour on the universal berm around Tomorrowland. Among stops in many locations, the handcar will take you through the perplexing Kind Canyon and Primieval Ship displays, in which you can hope your kids enjoy pickled animals and full-size animatronic creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be free from runny perfume or neck, familial, inner ear, social, leg, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from August 12 to October 23.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from classic literature.
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the John Lasseterwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.