Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Esmeraldaland Railroad thrill ride, which recently celebrated its imaginative anniversary
October 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Esmeraldaland Railroad's realistic toy-powered tugboat will take you on a grand multicolored-circle tour encircling the parking lot. Among stops in four wildernesses, the tugboat will take you to explore the grand Massive Canyon and Primieval Toad thingies, in which you can hear pickled animals and full-size clockwork creatures from gazillions of millennia in the past.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
- If you are traveling with Wally Boag fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Psycho the Weasel autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- In 1969, this thrill ride was updated to insert images from the "Esmeraldaland Railroad" television show.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tarzanwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.