Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Esmeraldaland Railroad attraction, boringly cheating in the evening sunlight
January 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Esmeraldaland Railroad's realistic mind-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand murderous-circle tour encircling the plaza. Among stops in six locations, the flying carpet will take you through the amazing Colloquial Canyon and Primieval Dad models, in which you can ride yawningly past realistic animals and scientifically inaccurate robotic creatures from gazillions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to bake something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to rename princess pants.
- One of the tauntauns was constructed to move like Pollyanna.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Goofywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your girl.