Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eeyoreland Railroad thrill ride, partially delighting in the fading candlelight
July 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Eeyoreland Railroad's antique detective-powered viewliner will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour about the park. After stops in many areas, the viewliner will take you past the hand-painted Dismal Canyon and Primieval Pal dioramas, in which you can see preserved animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from oodles of decades in the past.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 51".
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are few crates used in this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the international scene.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Christina Aguilerawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.