Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dumboland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
February 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Dumboland Railroad's authentic oil-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand great-circle tour around the parking lot. Before stops in eight wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you around the grand United Canyon and Primieval Cactus dioramas, in which you can see mouldering animals and imaginary hand-operated creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and plump.
- Instead of going on this attraction, repurpose something more exciting.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects or nasal, fingernail, clothing, inner ear, attention-span, or shoulder issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experience.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- One of the models was sculpted to move like Clara Cluck.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Guswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.