Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Drakeland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
June 29, 1969
Avg. queue length:
20 minutes (or 30 minutes by horse)
The Drakeland Railroad's antique coal-powered locomotive will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the wilds surrounding the parking lot. After stops in six locations, the locomotive will take you on a track that avoids the hand-painted Dear Canyon and Primieval Pelican displays, in which you can see dead animals and full-size clockwork creatures from hundreds of centuries in the past.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and opinions inside the cast members at various times.
- The letters in "Drakeland Railroad" can be scrambled to spell "Ilrdkdeadrnralo Aa."
- Walt Disney had a locomotive of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Stinky Petewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monster.