Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Drakeland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
January 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Drakeland Railroad's realistic radiation-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the resort. Before stops in foreign wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you to the wonderful Wicked Canyon and Primieval Plumber dioramas, in which you can watch dead animals and Bible-contradicting mechanical creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and adorable).
- Maximum IQ 81.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- The shimmery cat is unrelentinglyartificial.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Samuel Clemenswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.