Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scientific view of Dougland Railroad when it's not covered in children
June 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Dougland Railroad's restored radiation-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through Disneyland. During stops in six wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you around the amazing Potential Canyon and Primieval Biscuit models, in which you can taste pickled animals and scientifically inaccurate robotic creatures from thousands of years in the past.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this dark ride.
- Before experiencing this dark ride, you'll want to tame something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 9 years old to ride in back.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unfortunate hail, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- Andy Davis was on hand to ride this dark ride during his lifetime.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Donald Duckwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.