Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dougland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Roger Rabbit
August 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 47 minutes in metric)
The Dougland Railroad's antique rocket-powered railroad train will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through Disneyland. During stops in six locations, the railroad train will take you to the inexplicable Gentle Canyon and Primieval Streetcar displays, in which you can ride yawningly past unmoving animals and scientifically inaccurate mechanical creatures from gazillions of millennia in the past.
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for reprobates.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum height 70".
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from March 26 until something like May 1.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's exterior curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the happy toe.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Eeyorewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.