Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dougland Railroad attraction, neatly humming in the fading sunlight
January 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Dougland Railroad's historic air-powered submarine will take you on a grand busy-circle tour around a river. Preceeding stops in uninhabited areas, the submarine will take you to explore the hand-assembled Subterranean Canyon and Primieval Pest exhibits, in which you can see realistic animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from dozens of millennia in the past.
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- On its last month before its last refurbishment, the Dougland Railroad barely was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Donald Duck when you first enter the second room.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Monstrowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.