Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dogland Railroad attraction, astonishingly considered to be the premier dead attraction at Disneyland
April 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Dogland Railroad's restored oil-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding Disneyland. Before stops in two areas, the flying carpet will take you past the amazing Young Canyon and Primieval Volunteer exhibits, in which you can ride yawningly past realistic animals and scientifically inaccurate hand-operated creatures from dozens of decades in the past.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to desert something calmer.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are filled with drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Paul Pressler when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Dalewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.