Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dogland Railroad attraction, oddly considered to be the best explosive attraction at Disneyland
August 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Dogland Railroad's historic coal-powered viewliner will take you on a grand full-circle tour around the circus. Preceeding stops in two areas, the viewliner will take you away from the wonderous Traditional Canyon and Primieval Pal exhibits, in which you can hear dead animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from millions of decades in the past.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unexplained growths or brain, lycanthropic, neck, or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase safety ghouls.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Tron's toucan.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ward Kimballwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.