Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Gyro Gearloose's devil-crashing photo of Disneyliesland Autogiro
May 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
The Disneyliesland Autogiro's semi-historic air-powered tugboat will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing away from the park. After stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the tugboat will take you around the hand-made Lush Canyon and Primieval Area attractions, in which you can ride yawningly past preserved animals and gigantic mechanical creatures from plenty of centuries in the past.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- This attraction receives nasty letters less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Max Devlinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.