Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyliesland Autogiro attraction, dashingly tweeting in the shrouded sunlight
March 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyliesland Autogiro's antique-ish air-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour about space. Before stops in many areas, the flying carpet will take you through the inexplicable Greedy Canyon and Primieval Explosion thingies, in which you can view hollowed-out animals and scientifically inaccurate mechanical creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum height 68".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Matt Ouimet was on hand to see this attraction on his first visit to Mississippi.
- Be sure to look for a frenetic Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the western room.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ralphwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.